PRIVATE EQUITY PRACTICE
Cavour Corporate Finance can act as an advisor in any M&A transaction involving Private Equity firms. Cavour can assist the Private Equity funds in the scouting of investment opportunities, as well as in the disposal of companies and in performing add-on acquisitions.
- Analysis of “Stand-alone” opportunities, LBO modelling and assessment of the investment profitability;
- Add-on acquisitions, both in Italy and abroad;
- Advisory services for Leveraged Buy Out (LBO) and Management Buy Out/In (MBO/MBI) transactions;
- Analysis of the optimal configuration of the transaction.
- Devising covenants and other options aiming to prevent the company from any internal conflicts or other deadlock situations that could damage the business.
- These Advisory services are similar to those described in the Sale process section, but in addition Cavour services include advising and arranging binding auctions in order to maximise the final offer value.