Partner & Deal Maker
- Master of Science in Engineering, Politecnico of Milan University (1993). Master in Business Administration, California State University, Los Angeles, (2000).
- He was manager in mechanical and electromechanical companies in the Milanese area, as Production Director, Sales Director and Supply Chain Director.
- He lived for three years in the US, where he was Investment Manager at Rappaport Venture Partners, a Venture Capital Fund specialized in early stage investments in Telecom, Wireless, Semiconductor, Enterprise Software. He also established a start-up specialized in Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse Management.
- From 2003 to 2004 he was Managing Partner at ExaValue.
- From 2004 to 2016 he was Partner at Arcadia Financial Advisors, where he gained a professional experience in M&A origination and execution in several sectors like Food & Beverage Technology, Manufacturing, Design & Furniture, Retail.
- Since January 2017 he is Partner in Cavour and in charge of the Milan Office
- Languages: English