- Degree in Biological Sciences at the Università di Torino
- Residential management school by ISVOR – SNIARICERCHE
- International Master in Nutrition and Dietetics at the Università Politecnica delle Marche
- Executive Course in Corporate Finance at CUOA Business School
- Marco Bottaro has almost thirty years’ professional experience in the life sciences sector.
- After his academic biotechnology research activity, in 1992 he joined DiaSorin, a worldwide renowned healthcare company in the in-vitro human diagnostics industry covering different roles and responsibility, at first as a researcher, then as a product manager, and later as a marketing & sales manager, until 2000.
- Afterwards, from 2001, he developed his entrepreneurial advisory practice, supporting innovation, and market and corporate development for financial institutions and small companies focused in the MedTech, Biotech, and Nutritional Ingredients areas.
- He is advisor for various public bodies and private institutions where he also carries out training, coaching and tutoring activities.
- More recently, from 2010 to 2014, during his tenure as a venture partner in TT Venture, one of the major Italian venture capital firms, he worked at various high-tech start-ups and early-stage companies investment projects and was appointed as a member of the board of directors and board of strategic advisors from small life sciences companies.
- Since 2014 he is CEO of Eucardia srl, an innovatice SME that develops an implantable medical device for the treatment of heart failure.
- Since June 2022 member of Industry Experts Cavour team
- Languages: English, Spanish, French