Consumer goods, Personal & Homecare
- Degree in Agricultural Science at Milan University
- Course in International Marketing at Bocconi University in Milan
- EDP Executive Program at Kellogg Northwestern University Chicago
- From Jan 2022 founder of GrowGlobal srl a consulting company which mission is to support Italian (but not only) companies to build their international business.
- Till the end of 2021, CEO-Managing Director with over thirty years of experience in FMCG markets in Europe, Middle East, Asia (China & Korea) and North America. Working alongside the Founder of the Bolton Group, and then with his daughter, Marina Nissim, he built the Bolton International business from scratch. He contributed to the launch of the iconic Rio Mare (or Saupiquet) brand in more than 40 countries, achieving leadership in over 20 countries from Western and Eastern Europe, North America, the Middle East and the Far East. It also launched the iconic Bolton personal care brand, Borotalco, in more than ten countries, reaching the top market positions among large multinational players. It has also contributed to the success of leading brands such as Smac, Wc Net, Merito in Europe and the Middle East.
- Till end of 2021 he has been responsible for full P&L of a business reaching 500Mn€ and a network of 16 Distribution Companies in Europe, America, Middle East and Africa.
- He has been board member of a number of companies belonging to Bolton Group
- From 2003 to 2015 General Manager Bolton Swiss & International Business.
- In 1987 he joined Bolton Group as Buyer, then he became Export Manager in 1990 and International Sales and Marketing Director in 1995
- From 2017 to 2021 Board Member of Italia del Gusto, an Italian Consortium of leading Italian Food Companies
- Since May 2022 member of the Industry Experts Cavour team
- Languages: English, French