- Master of Science in Engineering Management at Bologna University; Executive Master in Business Administration at Cranfield School of Management (UK), from 2009 to 2011. Registered with the Engineering Council of Bologna (2005)
- Specialized in management consulting, with a relevant international experience at Nielsen UK in quantitative analysis and forecast for FMCG and pharma sectors.
- He cooperates with Studio Maiese in Bologna, a professional association specialized in corporate and tax consulting, for evaluations of startup, companies and business units in the following sectors: ICT, engineering, food, real estate, pharma retail, vending, energy, oil&gas, fashion, furniture.
Visiting professor in the Principles of Business Economics and Innovation course, Energy Engineering at Bologna University. Co-Director at Open Program Digital Startup ed. 2018, at Bologna Business School
- Founder and Coordinator of Associazione Quadrante and Bologna StartUp; speaker in seminaries and workshops on management control, business and financial planning matters
- Associate Partner in Cavour since 2018
- Languages: English, Russian